About the University of North Florida
The University of North Florida is dedicated to providing students with a well-rounded education that allows them to seize as many opportunities as possible to build their futures and enrich the lives of others.
Studying under award-winning faculty members who have worked within their respective industries, you'll learn from some of the best professors in the Southeast and get the training you'll need by working on community-focused, evidenced-based projects. Advance in your career and take advantage of everything the University of North Florida has to offer by enrolling today!
The University of North Florida is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate, masters, and doctorate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about accreditation of the University of North Florida.
Individual contact to the Commission on Colleges about the University of North Florida accreditation status should occur only if there is evidence that appears to support significant noncompliance with a requirement or standard.
The University of North Florida School of Nursing is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
One Dupont Circle NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036
Awards & Accolades
- Forbes Magazine named UNF the No. 19 Best College Buy, a Best College in America and a Best College in the South for the second year in a row.
- U.S. News & World Report named UNF a Best Regional College for the second consecutive year.
- Due in part to our outstanding Military and Veterans Resource Center, G.I. Jobs Magazine named UNF a Military Friendly School for the fourth consecutive year.
- The Princeton Review names UNF a Best College in the Southeast, a Top Green College and one of the Best 294 Business Schools in the country.
- UNF was named to the 2012 President's higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, which recognizes colleges and universities that are addressing our nation's most pressing civic and social needs.