About the University of North Florida
The University of North Florida is dedicated to providing students with a well-rounded education that allows them to seize as many opportunities as possible to build their futures and enrich the lives of others.
Studying under award-winning faculty members who have worked within their respective industries, you'll learn from some of the best professors in the Southeast and get the training you'll need by working on community-focused, evidenced-based projects. Advance in your career and take advantage of everything the University of North Florida has to offer by enrolling today!
The University of North Florida is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate, masters, and doctorate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about accreditation of the University of North Florida.
Individual contact to the Commission on Colleges about the University of North Florida accreditation status should occur only if there is evidence that appears to support significant noncompliance with a requirement or standard.
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing program and Doctor of Nursing Practice program at UNF are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036-1120
Awards & Accolades
- UNF was ranked #2 in the country for bachelor’s degrees in nursing on the 2018 Top Online Colleges List by SR Education Group and was ranked a 2018 Most Affordable Online College.
- U.S. News & World Report named UNF a Best Regional College for the seventh consecutive year.
- Due in part to our outstanding Military and Veterans Resource Center, G.I. Jobs Magazine named UNF a Military Friendly School for the ninth consecutive year.
- The Princeton Review names UNF a Best College in the Southeast for nine consecutive years.
- UNF was named to the 2012 President's higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, which recognizes colleges and universities that are addressing our nation's most pressing civic and social needs.